The Signature deck will be released in two parts. The first one (80 decks) on Saturday Oct 25th at 5:00 p.m. EDT and the second one (40 decks) 3 days before the end of the project, at a different time in order to accommodate backers from Asia and Australia.
Signature Edition features:
- Foil on high quality 320gsm black silky stock;
- 2 versions: the Platinum (with silver foil) and the Gold (with gold foil);
- Certificate of authenticity printed on the back side of the tuck;
- Hand numbered and signed;
- Limited edition of 120 decks (60 gold /60 platinum).
One of the Jokers in Signature Edition Decks will be hand drawn by Lotrek on a real card which will be printed only on the back side and left blank on the front.
“The Platinum Signature edition will have the Masked deck inside, while the Gold Signature will have the Revealed deck. For the Platinum/masked I will draw the Joker with the eyes closed and for the Gold/revealed I’ll draw the Joker with the eyes open. The drawing will be with black permanent ink and it will have enough detail, not just a fast sketch.” ~ Lotrek