- Participants should be registered on the forum (PCF). One entry per member;
- The participant must own all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and artwork that are incorporated into his/her competition entry’s design;
- The participant must grant EPCC an exclusive license to print his/her design without royalty beyond the competition prize itself.
- Entries will be judged by the PCF’s general membership by way of election;
- The winning design will be produced by EPCC;
- The winning artist will receive 432 produced decks of his/her design;
- All other decks (EPCC will print extra decks for sale – quantity isn’t limited) will be selling at the Conjuring Arts Research Center’s online store.
This four weeks competition started on Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 04:00 UTC (midnight EDT). If you are interested, you can read the full rules and conditions HERE.