PCF (PlayingCardForum.com), owned by the 52 Plus Joker Club for playing card collectors, started its 2nd Annual deck design competition in collaboration with the Expert Playing Card Company (EPCC).
- Participants should be registered on the forum (PCF). One entry per member;
- The participant must own all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and artwork that are incorporated into his/her competition entry’s design;
- The participant must grant EPCC an exclusive license to print his/her design without royalty beyond the competition prize itself.
- Entries will be judged by the PCF’s general membership by way of election;
- The winning design will be produced by EPCC;
- The winning artist will receive 432 produced decks of his/her design;
- All other decks (EPCC will print extra decks for sale – quantity isn’t limited) will be selling at the Conjuring Arts Research Center’s online store.
This four weeks competition started on Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 04:00 UTC (midnight EDT). If you are interested, you can read the full rules and conditions HERE.
Tags: art, art requests, トランプ, cartas de baralho, carte da gioco, cartes à jouer, design, design competition, игральные карты, Expert Playing Card Company, naipes, playing cards, Spielkarte, 撲克牌
The fourth portion of posters inspired by playing cards.
All rights reserved and belongs to their owners
1. The King of Hearts by Leslie Hill
This King of Hearts poster is a part of the series of verses designed by an American freelance graphic designer and illustrator, Leslie Hill. She specializes in ink and watercolor lettering, digital illustration, iconography, and branding. In 2104, Leslie had the Fifty Two Verses project – one new verse every Monday in 2014. She couldn’t omit playing cards.
Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: Arctic Monkeys, art, トランプ, cartes à jouer, Casino Royale, design, игральные карты, Hatch Design, JAQK Cellars, naipes, playing cards, poster, Spielkarte, 撲克牌
An American Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design (Cum Laude from California State University, Sacramento), Sean Voegeli, designed playing card artwork devoted to the Native American culture. He combined patterns found in it with some modern design and illustration. Some queens have very stylish decollates 🙂
© Sean Voegeli
Native Playing Cards by Sean Voegeli: Tuck Case
Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: art, トランプ, cartas de baralho, carte da gioco, cartes à jouer, design, игральные карты, indians, naipes, Playing Card Art, playing card collecting, playing cards, Spielkarte, 撲克牌
Murphy’s Magic has a new annual “DESIGN-A-DECK” competition.
“We’ve been fortunate enough to see our playing cards go from imagination, to conception, to being distributed worldwide! As we have a very close relationship with the United States Playing Card Company, we’ve decided to give one of you a chance to see your project come to life! We’re looking for the best, undiscovered deck design out there!” ~ Murphy’s Magic
- 2 000$ cash;
- One gross (144 decks) of cards;
- Fastest turn around possible;
- Cinematography for a trailer courtesy of their studio;
- Collaboration with their creative team and artists;
- Worldwide distribution and recognition for the design.
Read more about their art request HERE.
Tags: art requests, トランプ, cartas de baralho, carte da gioco, cartes à jouer, design, игральные карты, Murphy's Magic, naipes, Playing Card Art, playing card art requests, playing cards, Spielkarte, 撲克牌
Thirdway Industries proposes Delirium Realm books as an addition to Delirium playing cards (read about Delirium Decks).
Tags: art, Baraja, cartes à jouer, Delirium Playing Cards, design, игральные карты, Expert Playing Card Company, Giovanni Meroni, naipes, playing card collecting, playing cards, Spielkarte, Thirdway Industries