Tendril uses some brand new ideas in playing card design. The goal is to produce a whole new playing card look that is both beautiful, unique and usable. Magicians, cardists and collectors alike will find something to appreciate in Tendril. Designed by Paul Carpenter.
Details of Tendril Playing Cards:
- Shadow Borders: We love black decks, but we hate the inevitable edge chipping. So, we created shadow borders which allow BOTH the face and back to be dark, but taper off to a very light gray which will maintain a clean edge for the life of the card. Shadow borders mean you get dramatic coloring, full ability to do reversals, and a quality edge for the life of the card.
- Face patterns: Who says design and patterns only have to be on the back? Tendril features a subtle variation of the back tendril design on the face.
- Custom indexes, pip design, court cards: Every element of Tendril has been drawn from scratch. The court pays homage to the Bicycle court, but in a simplified “bas relief” style with dramatic coloring.
- Organic Symmetry: Frankly, we are a bit sick of seeing obviously symmetrical back designs. Tendril features a perfectly mirrored back design that simultaneously appears completely random.
- Included cards are: 52 standard Poker-size cards, 2 Jokers with a Pre-Columbian stone carved design motif, 1 Inverse Color Gaff, 1 Double Backer.
- Tendril is a limited deck, only 5,000 made with less than that in circulation. It will never be reprinted
- Printed by USPCC
- It was successfully funded on Kickstarter.
Tendril – Gold Seal Special Edition
Normal decks do not have a seal and are not signed. There will only be 194 of these in circulation so if you want the rarest Tendril deck around, now is the time!
See other playing cards made by Encarded:
See other playing cards printed by USPCC (Category: USPCC).